If you sail on the Disney Fantasy with a Star Wars Day at Sea, here are the top ten ways to experience it according to the Disney Parks Blog:
1. Choose your costume wisely. Before you even step on the ship, choose a side and plan your day’s attire. Whether you resemble Jedi, Wookiees, droids, Stormtroopers or other iconic Star Wars characters, dressing up adds to the fun for young and old alike.
2. Indulge in the Star Wars films. In the days leading up to the epic celebration, check out all of the Star Wars feature films in the Buena Vista Theatre, culminating in a showing of the newest film, Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
3. Encounter heroes who inspire you. New in 2018, you are guaranteed a time to meet and take photographs with C-3PO and R2-D2, Chewbacca and Darth Vader. Before you even step onboard, reserve these character encounters online.
5. Be open to making new friends. You never know who you might meet roaming the ship. Jawas, Rebels, Storm Troopers and others are often spotted out on the deck. Plus, your kids can meet C-3PO, Storm Troopers and more at Star Wars: Command Post in the youth club.
6. Make it a family adventure. Share your love for Star Wars with your kids by joining the special activities for families, such as droid racing in the atrium, learning to draw your favorite Star Wars characters, and helping track the Porgs wreaking havoc throughout the ship.
8. Cheer as Padawans face the dark side. In “Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple,” Force-sensitive children can learn the ways of the Jedi and use their new-found skills in a final face-off with Darth Vader and, new to 2018, Kylo Ren.
9. Watch the epic saga come to life on stage. The “Summon the Force” deck celebration is where you can unleash the Force during games, music and a galactic dance party. The event features stunts, special effects and favorite Star Wars characters, including Rey for the first time in 2018.
10. Get inspired by a stunning fireworks show. The day’s grand finale is a spectacular pyrotechnics display set to John Williams’ iconic music. Both lifelong Star Wars fans and those new to the adventure are sure to get chills as you watch the pyrotechnic show with family by your side.